Make popsicles from scratch.(May 29) Makeover our patio.(July 24)
- Makeover my “creative space” where I can write love notes, draw, wrap gifts, scrapbook, etc.
- Achieve (or get pretty darn close to) goal weight and lose the “baby weight”.
- Plan a romantic date or getaway for my Hubby.
- Take family pictures with our new Baby Girl.
- Knit a beanie for our new Baby Girl.
- Participate in a run or walk.
- Write an article in Mira Mesa Living.
- Paint a utility box in our community with friends and family.
- Go bowling with family and/or friends (even though I really suck at bowling).
- Prepare vegetarian meals for a whole week.
- Work on a children’s book about “blended families”.
- Start a photo book for our new Baby Girl.
- Finish more photo books for Ella.
- Do something different/drastic with my hair (even if it’s super-temporary).
- Try out Jiu Jitsu.
Reconnect with an old friend over lunch or dinner.(May 30 – with “Sis”)
- Volunteer my time.
- Plan a “me-date”.
- Go strawberry picking or apple picking.
- Try out a recipe for a Filipino dish I’ve never tried to make before.
Have a picnic in the park.(Sunday, May 13)
- Create a new family tradition.
- Improve upon my photography skills.
- Start a Savings Account for Baby Girl.
Take Ella to the Children’s Museum.(Sunday, June 10)
- Send a surprise to someone in the mail.
- Work on being debt-free.
- Try Bikram’s yoga…at least once.
- Plan a fun and creative girls day/night in/out.
- Travel by train for the first time.
- Do something nice for my parents regularly (i.e. make a healthy meal, give them movie tickets) just because.
- Say the “Serenity Prayer” as often as needed in order to accept certain things in my life and find peace.
- Make myself a priority and make it a regular thing.