Just wanted to pop in to say “I’m still here.” Here’s a recap of what’s been going on since my last post:
- Well…I am officially in my mid-30s. : )
- I’m working on my 35 Things to Do Before… list
- I’m planning a Rock Star Birthday for my soon-to-be 4 year old diva. I will definitely be posting pictures from her birthday party.
- Finally…completed and sent out our recent family newsletter. Always a feeling of accomplishment for me.
- Work has been kicking my pregnant butt…at least I finally have my maternity parking spot and boy, what a hassle it was to get that.
If you didn’t catch that last bullet or a mention in a previous post, I am expecting a Baby Girl this August. Maternity leave cannot get here fast enough. It’s like having Senioritis your last year in high school…just sayin’.
I will try to be better at posting more often…hope you’re all having a great week!
Last month, the Hubby and I took our little Ella on her first trip to Hawaii. It was the first time she had ever been on a plane (and she did a great job). It was the perfect opportunity to give Ella our undivided attention before her baby sister arrives. I look back at that vacation and smile every time knowing that we were able to share something special with her that she can have all to her own. Here are some pictures from our trip.
Ella, I hope you enjoyed your first trip to Hawaii. You were a very good traveler and I’m very proud of you, Big Girl! I smile thinking about the excitement on your face during every part of the trip – from riding on the plane, to playing in the water, to trying Bubbies ice cream. You didn’t complain about all the walking and even when it rained, you told me “It’s ok if it rains, Mommy. It just means there’s more water in the pool.” : )You even showed your appreciation as soon as we landed by holding mine and Daddy’s hands and telling us “Thank you Mommy and Daddy for taking me to Hawaii.” I love you and I am so glad we have this special vacation to call our own forever…
I failed to record that this one is checked off the list. Last December, while in San Francisco, we visited Cigar Bar & Grill, where they played live jazz. Wish they had one of those spots in San Diego – we’d be there all the time! ; )