Get back in the boxing gym – even if for a couple of hours. Make something in my crock pot other than chili. Pay it forward to at least 5 people.
- Write a children’s book about a personal experience.
- Buy a print, frame it and hang it up.
- Start a blurb book for Ella and finish up at least the first year of her life.
- Go to a Marauders football game, just to support the alma mater.
- Start jogging – and make it a semi-regular thing.
Visit the zoo at least 3 times before our membership expires. Fly a kite.
- Visit at least one museum in Balboa Park.
Have a beach day. Have a picnic in the park
- Watch the sunset with the Hubby.
- Go wine-tasting…
- Enjoy live jazz.
- Volunteer my time.
- Go meatless for a whole week!
- Plan a surprise date for the Hubby.
Host a co-ed dinner party. Request a day off of work to do whatever I want. Learn the ways of the DSLR and take frame-worthy shots of my kids. Try a cuisine I’ve never had before.
- Go to Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles.
- Pay off all major credit cards.
- Makeover my existing patio furniture OR buy a new set.
Learn to play a song on the ukelele. Go on a trip that requires a plane ticket.
- Plan a one-on-one date with each kid.
- Take my Mom out and spoil her.
Reach Elite status on Yelp.
- Write an article for Mira Mesa Living magazine.
- Participate in a charity run/walk.
Send a surprise through the mail to someone you care about.
Made these a few weekends ago – there’s something about something homemade and baking in the oven that’s therapeutic for me. LOL. These turned out pretty delish! Kid- and hubby-approved. Check out the recipe here. Enjoy!
A friend of mine posted this on her Facebook wall and I had to share this with all of you. More than an ad, it’s a heartwarming story about the circle of life and the pursuit of happiness. Enjoy and be touched.
“Go find what makes you happy. Time flies by so quickly. Don’t waste it on nonsense.”