This past weekend, I decided to try out a new cookie recipe that I found on Pinterest (love Pinterest). What attracted me to this particular recipe were the pieces of OREO cookies in this cookie batter. You can use the generic brand like I did, and it will still come out delicious. Here’s the super-easy recipe!
- 1 stick softened butter
- 6 Tablespoons sugar
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 11 broken pieces Oreo Cookies
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream butter, and sugars until well combined. Add egg and vanilla until mixed well.
2. Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl, stir to combine. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients then stir in oreos and chocolate chips until just combined.
3. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop onto baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked, but still soft. Let cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.