Get back in the boxing gym – even if for a couple of hours. Make something in my crock pot other than chili. Pay it forward to at least 5 people.
- Write a children’s book about a personal experience.
- Buy a print, frame it and hang it up.
- Start a blurb book for Ella and finish up at least the first year of her life.
- Go to a Marauders football game, just to support the alma mater.
- Start jogging – and make it a semi-regular thing.
Visit the zoo at least 3 times before our membership expires. Fly a kite.
- Visit at least one museum in Balboa Park.
Have a beach day. Have a picnic in the park
- Watch the sunset with the Hubby.
- Go wine-tasting…
- Enjoy live jazz.
- Volunteer my time.
- Go meatless for a whole week!
- Plan a surprise date for the Hubby.
Host a co-ed dinner party. Request a day off of work to do whatever I want. Learn the ways of the DSLR and take frame-worthy shots of my kids. Try a cuisine I’ve never had before.
- Go to Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles.
- Pay off all major credit cards.
- Makeover my existing patio furniture OR buy a new set.
Learn to play a song on the ukelele. Go on a trip that requires a plane ticket.
- Plan a one-on-one date with each kid.
- Take my Mom out and spoil her.
Reach Elite status on Yelp.
- Write an article for Mira Mesa Living magazine.
- Participate in a charity run/walk.
Send a surprise through the mail to someone you care about.