- 4pm can’t get here fast enough — DVRing the State game and I’m going to let Fresh & Easy, and the oven and microwave take care of dinner tonight! GO SDSU!
- So excited for a mid-week date night with Hubby. Planning to check out a Hip Hop / Art event next Tuesday.
- Spring cleaning is in progress — we participated in the community garage sale last Saturday (even though I do NOT like dealing with all the hagglers) and although we didn’t sell much, we ended up donating a lot of items. Still have a way’s to go though…
- The boy and I have a mini dance routine we made up during the garage sale — this is what happens when you wake up at 6am on a Saturday, are tired and delirious. Haha.
- My friends are the BEST — they are planning a Girls’ Night Out for my birthday. :)
- Planning for Vegas — just a couple of weeks away!
- I finally digitized and housed all of our family newsletters on issuu.com AND I’m almost done with our Spring issue!