- Well, it happened. I relapsed. I have never been SO sick in all of my thirty something years! It has been a miserable, exhausting week as I was still “working” from home and there was A LOT of work to be done. I am only catching up on rest now, but ironically I’ve been asked to do some work this weekend as well (sigh). The good news is that I’m feeling so much better – not 100% – but so much better. Thanks Hubby for getting me better.
- For the past month or so, life has been unpredictable, not in a good way. It is nearly impossible to have things go according to plan like the ‘good ole days’ (which was really just a couple months ago). I’m finding myself cancelling, postponing, changing plans more than I ever did in my life. There’s nothing worse than feeling like you’re missing out on the joys of your life — and then knowing that it may not be possible to get those moments back. And such is life…so how am I dealing? I just do the best I can and accept that some things are just out of my control. :)
- On the same line of thought, my Dad had to be taken to the ER for a third time yesterday. It saddened me once again because we had big plans for Superbowl Sunday and I was looking forward to being together. The good news is that he is just there for ‘observation’ purposes, not because of a ‘medical emergency’. He insisted that we follow through with our original Superbowl plans even though he won’t be there. So we’re gathering today to honor his request and for truly what I feel we all need — to be together.
- My Mom’s birthday was yesterday – she is my Hero.
- I’ve been wanting to make a bruschetta lately – just haven’t gotten around to it.
- Back at work tomorrow after being at home for over a week!
- Looking forward to a group date night with my Besties and their Hubbies this Friday — should be a good time!