It’s been awhile since I’ve shared my “random thoughts”…it’s time, so let’s do it.
- Finally hit my 3 month mark here at work, although it certainly feels like I’ve been here A LOT longer!
- My friend at work was so sweet to bring me a mini pumpkin to put on my desk – love being surprised by random acts of kindness :)
- This past Wednesday I picked up my 2 year old from daycare and took my 17 year old to college night at the high school – two things I never thought I’d be doing in the same year, let alone the same day – kids are growing up so fast. :(
- Loving my 2 new TV shows – I’m a little addicted. Haha.
- Hubby and I are having a hard time trying to decide on what we’re doing for our son’s 18th birthday – either a fancy event or a super-casual one.
- 14 y.o. talked to me about the new boy she likes – points for her being honest about it.
- Half-way done with my holiday shopping – having so much fun shopping!
- Getting materials to make Ella’s halloween costume this weekend.
- Love my kids but Fridays are so rough – football games, softball practice, and karate practice all at the same time!
- Joined a t-shirt design contest at work for the JDRF walk – if I win I get a designated parking spot for a month which is nice because parking at work is really bad.
- Thank goodness for Pandora.
- Yawning…time for another cup of coffee! Have a great weekend – TGIF!