- This week is going by faster than I imagined – haven’t really worked a true 40 hour work week in a few months! This week looks like it’s even going to be 40+ (and the rebel in me is wearing jeans today – hehe)
- Can’t wait for this weekend – spending Saturday in LA with the Hubby! Grammy Museum, photo adventure, shopping and dinner at STREET. Planning to take Ella to the fair on Sunday.
- Love how it’s daylight later – it’s nice coming home from work and feeling like I still have the rest of the day to enjoy.
- Child of the hour is our 9 year old – I feel like I’m constantly telling her to “listen”. I think this kid needs more responsibilities and projects to keep her busy and out of trouble.
- So happy that CS5 is installed on my system at work – I feel complete!
- Got my first “work shoe” blister. Boo.
- So inspired by my gf’s house upgrades – I would love to get granite and upgrade our kitchen one of these days.