So happy it’s Friday – and so happy that the weekend ahead is not a busy one. Lots of time to breathe, enjoy this beautiful San Diego weather, and spend time with the Hubby, the little one and the big one. :) What I’m looking forward to:
- Sleeping in as late as Ella will allow me to – which means until 7am. I’ll take whatever I can get.
- Early morning grocery shopping with the kids. My incentive to get our boy up early is to tell him he can drive to the store. :)
- A much-needed pedi!
- Having an islander lunch with the fam possibly at Chamorro Grill or Leilani’s in PB.
- Working on our room – finally. I AM DE-TER-MINED.
- A kiddie birthday party for one of my best girlfriend’s son and daughter.
- After watching the Twilight cast on Oprah, I feel excited to get caught up with the Twilight saga by finishing Twilight and watching New Moon.
- Maybe trying out another new recipe from one of my mags.
On a totally random note, I’ve always wanted to buy Ella a pair of skinny jeans. I just think they’re so adorable at such a teeny tiny size! Her grandparents gave her a gift card for BabyGap, and score — skinny jeans were on “sale”.