- WW is going well – been trying to cook healthier meals at home. Last night we made a veggie stir fry of tofu, brussel sprouts and butternut squash flavored with a few slices of turkey bacon. We had about 2 oz of chicken breast on the side. I think I need to find a new way to prepare brussel sprouts – this wasn’t the ideal as it was pretty bitter. But we ate it! Yay, us. Willing to give brussel sprouts another chance. :)
- Me being a huge “list” person, I found this online tool called tadalist.com. You write your list and you can email it to yourself. Last week when I was running errands, I was able to pull up the list on my BB and as I checked off items, they disappeared from the list. Not the smartest tool – it can use more features, but it worked just fine for me.
- Did you notice I changed up the layout design of the blog?? I like it much better – it adds a little splash of color in the headlines.
- We recently hosted a sports-themed baby shower and are getting ready for Ella’s Yo Gabba Gabba 2nd birthday party in a couple of weeks. I found this website in my Better Homes and Gardens mag http://partyperfectblog.blogspot.com/. So many great ideas that you can pull off yourself. We love themed parties so this site is a great source of inspiration.
- Bankers Hill is an older neighborhood in San Diego that I’ve never really explored. This is where Cucina Urbana is located. I’m interested in going back to see what else is sprouting in that neighborhood.
- Was able to spend some QT with my little Ella yesterday at Barnes & Noble. I love our neighborhood bookstore.
- Wondering if Aly’s game today is going to be rained out…this weather is so unpredictable! One minute the sun is shining, the next minute it’s pouring! Regardless, I wouldn’t trade our San Diego weather for no other city’s. :)
- Thinking about our family trip this summer – where to stay, what to do, etc. We’re definitely going to do Disneyland though!
- So excited that we don’t have a busy weekend ahead of us – I plan on working on our master bedroom and working on Ella’s birthday details, and if I have time, maybe I’ll try and start my herb garden. :)