- Proud of myself for making my favorite Thai food yesterday – Phad Seeyew. The noodles were a little tricky to cook, but I figured it out and it was sooo good!
- I don’t usually get to watch TV much but somehow got caught up in that new FoodTV show “Worst Cooks in America” last night. It was interesting seeing these random people follow what seemed to be delicous recipes and cater a party! Interesting concept, I thought.
- Baking cupcakes for daughter to bring to class tomorrow – I think vanilla cupcakes with strawberry frosting will be good with the 3rd graders. :)
- I’m already excited for Ella’s 2nd birthday – I’m probably going to plan little by little as the months go on. I really want to take her to the Yo Gabba Gabba LIVE show but we’d have to travel for it…considering it though.
- I know it hasn’t been a full week yet but I’ve already lost 2 lbs…hoping I can work out today or go for a walk at least during lunch. Little changes are showing differences!
- I am so thankful for my mom and how helpful and understanding she’s been especially in the last year. She is the best with Ella!
- Was so proud when Ella kept asking for more carrots and broccoli last night at dinner. Thank goodness this child is eating veggies!